SHED OF THE YEAR WINNER TO BE CROWNED TOMORROW
In an exciting announcement, Fair Dinkum Sheds (FDS) will reveal the winners of its first Shed of The Year Awards on Wednesday, 11 September.
To be announced at a Gala Dinner as part of FDS’ 2019 National Conference, the awards will showcase distributors on a national scale.
Organiser, Amanda Armistead, Business Manager – Fair Dinkum Sheds and SOL, said the entries far surpassed their expectations for this first time Awards.
“We have 53 entries which is fantastic given this is our first year of the competition – the calibre across all categories is really outstanding,” she said.
“We’re so pleased to be able to recognise all of the success stories out there, on a national scale.”
There are six categories to cater for the volume of entries, which include:
• Fair Dinkum Sheds of the Year – these will be the cream of the crop selected by a panel of expert judges.
• People’s Choice – this category will be voted by attendees at the National Conference.
• Most Innovative Design – the most unique for cosmetic, comfort and design capabilities which best meets the needs of the customer needs
• Domestic/Residential - the Backyard Hero – be it a hobby space, a workshop, a functional solution or place to escape.
• Lifestyle/Rural – the most exceptional design for a large open space.
• Commercial/Industrial/Government – where sheds might be used as effective work and storage spaces, or retail or community solutions.
Stay tuned to find out soon who will take out our 2019 awards.
STAND OUT WITH STYLISH EAVES
GO WITH A MODERN MATT STEEL FINISH
Give your Fair Dinkum Shed a fresh, modern look with a matt steel finish. Using innovative matt paint technology, this finish has a softer and more subtle appeal. Available in a range of popular colours, this option offers a premium alternative that adds texture and style to your shed in a truly modern fashion.
Genuine quality steel in a matt finish
Matt steel is designed to stand up to the elements. Tested for years in the harshest Australian environments, this innovative matt paint technology is proven to last. Offering a quality matt finish, whilst retaining the aesthetic appeal of genuine COLORBOND® steel.